The prerequisite for diving is the ability to swim comfortably in deep water. No prior experience is necessary. Lessons are available for students 6-16.
GC Divers offers lessons at four locations: Southlake, Keller, Lewisville and Justin. We run a 10 level lesson program which is the same at each location. Divers interested in joining the competitive team should start with lessons. Lessons are a great introduction to the sport and a way to introduce your child to diving. Scroll down for more information on the lesson levels.
Choose your location to view the lesson schedule at each pool.
Why take lessons in diving?
- Have fun trying something new
- Build your confidence
- Learn how to dive correctly
- Practice skills needed to dive in high school and college
- Apply skills from gymnastics to a complimentary sport
- Learn the dives needed to tryout for the GC Divers championship year round competition team
What to bring or wear to diving:
- Have your diver wear a swim suit to the pool under their comfortable clothes.
- Bring a towel
- Divers do not wear goggles
Students progress through basic skills to more complex dives. Here is an example of our lesson level system. Each skill accomplishment includes steps not listed.LESSON SKILL LEVELS GC DIVERS
for any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.