We are signing up SPRING AND SUMMER LESSONS! CLICK on the pool links below for the lesson schedules.
GC Divers offers lessons at three locations around town: Southlake, Keller, and Lewisville. The prerequisite for diving is the ability to swim comfortably in deep water. No prior experience is necessary. Lessons are available for students 6-16.
We run a 10 level lesson program which is the same at each location. Pool time dictates the amount of lessons we can hold at each pool. Divers interested in joining the competitive team should start with lessons. Once the divers reach level 5 or above, they are eligible to tryout for the competition team. Scroll down for more information on the levels.
1501 W. Southlake Blvd, Southlake, TX 76092 (CISD Aquatics Center)
1000 Bear Creek Parkway, Keller, TX 76248 (KISD Natatorium)
1750 Duncan Ln, Lewisville, TX 75067 (LISD West Side Aquatics Center)
Why take lessons in diving?
- Have fun trying something new
- Build your confidence
- Learn how to dive correctly
- Practice skills needed to dive in high school and college
- Apply skills from gymnastics to a complimentary sport
- Learn the dives needed to tryout for the GC Divers championship year round competition team
What to bring or wear to diving:
- Have your diver wear a swim suit to the pool under their comfortable clothes.
- Bring a towel
- Divers do not wear goggles
Students progress through basic skills to more complex dives. Here is an example of our lesson level system. Each skill accomplishment includes steps not listed.LESSON SKILL LEVELS GC DIVERS
for any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.