The prerequisite for diving is the ability to swim comfortably in deep water. No prior experience is necessary. Lessons are available for students 6-16.
GC Divers offers lessons at four locations: Southlake, Keller, Lewisville and Justin. We run a 10 level lesson program which is the same at each location. Divers interested in joining the competitive team should start with lessons. Scroll down for more information on the lesson levels.
1501 W. Southlake Blvd, Southlake, TX 76092 (CISD Aquatics Center)
1000 Bear Creek Parkway, Keller, TX 76248 (KISD Natatorium)
1750 Duncan Ln, Lewisville, TX 75067 (LISD West Side Aquatics Center)
1976 Texan Drive, Justin, TX 76247 (NISD Aquatics Center)
Why take lessons in diving?
- Have fun trying something new
- Build your confidence
- Learn how to dive correctly
- Practice skills needed to dive in high school and college
- Apply skills from gymnastics to a complimentary sport
- Learn the dives needed to tryout for the GC Divers championship year round competition team
What to bring or wear to diving:
- Have your diver wear a swim suit to the pool under their comfortable clothes.
- Bring a towel
- Divers do not wear goggles
Students progress through basic skills to more complex dives. Here is an example of our lesson level system. Each skill accomplishment includes steps not listed.LESSON SKILL LEVELS GC DIVERS
for any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.