GC Divers offers lessons at three locations around town: Southlake, Keller, and Lewisville. Click on the individual location for lessons at that particular pool.
Coaches teach the fundamentals of diving for athletes ages 6-18. There is no previous experience in diving necessary to enroll in lessons, but children must be comfortable swimming in deep water.
During the school year, we offer lessons in the evenings at all 3 pool locations. Immediately after school at the LISD and Keller locations and later in the evening at the Southlake and Keller locations. For class times at each of the pools, please click on the name of the pool under the lessons tab.
Why take lessons in diving?
- Have fun trying something new
- Build your confidence
- Learn how to dive correctly
- Practice skills needed to dive in high school and college
- Apply skills from gymnastics to a complimentary sport
- Learn the dives needed to tryout for the GC Divers championship year round competition team
Students progress through basic skills to more complex dives. Click on the pool location you are interested in for the schedule of lessons available. The locations are listed under the lesson tab.
for any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.